Mein Lancia 037 Evo 2 TOY32289
Registration number: TO Y32289
Chassis number: ZLA 151 ARO 00000131
1st owner was Beppe Volta, who sold the car immediately to Barbero Bartolomeo. Car built by Giuseppe Volta in 1982 in Evo 1 specification to take part in the 1983 season of the Italian Championship Rally with Team Meteco Corse.
- Rally Team 971 Barbero/Tosco 1st O/A
- Rally del Grappolo Barbero/Panero 3rd O/A
- Rally dei Vini Barbero/Panero RET
- Rally di Carmagnola Barbero/Panero 1st O/A
- Rally Valli Vesimesi Barbero/Panero 2nd O/A
- Rally di Monza Barbero/Garino RET
- Rally Val d’Aosta Barbero/Garino RET
The following season the car is managed by Giuseppe Volta and used as a test car by the TEAM EMINENCE with Franco Cunico and Adartico Vudafieri in the Italian Rally Championship.
After this the car was bought by Giuseppe Volta and upgraded in EVO 2 specification and used by Giuseppe Volta for variuos events with different livery. This car became the symbol of the HISTORIC LANCIA RALLY CLUB with the HLR livery and is published in the book “LANCIA 037” by Peter Collins.
Main events under Beppe Volta:
- Rallyelegend 2004
- Rallye del Corallo 2005
- Snow Trophy 2006
- Historic Rally Cefalu 2006
- Rally del Corallo 2006
- Rallyelegend 2006
- Valpantena Classic 2006
- Memorial Peruggini 2006
- Memorial Busseni 2007
- San Remo Historic Rally 2007
- Historic Rally Cefalu 2007 (Driver: Munari/Vaccarella)
- Rallyelegend 2007
- Valdengo Rally Show 2007
- Valpantena Classic 2007
- Ronde di Albenga 2007
In the 2007 the car was bought by Lorenzo Bresolin and fully restored and rebuilt. The car is fully prepared in Evo 2 specification with all original parts.
Rallylegend 2013 Startnummer 9 Claudio Covini/Andrea Brega